Japanese Bilingual - Representative office staff
Work Experience : 2-5 Years
Education: Graduate (Any) with Japanese, N1 level (Preferred), N2 (N2 is OK if the Japanese speaking proficiency is high)
1) Support procurement of agricultural and marine products from India, including supporting purchase, factory audits, communicating with Head office staff.
2) Should have Cleared Japanese Language Proficiency Test: N1 or N2 Level
3) Should be able to communicate fluently in Japanese, Hindi, and English smoothly.
4) Should be able to interpret and communicate from English and Hindi to Japanese and vice versa.
5) Apply their cultural knowledge to render an accurate and meaningful interpretation or translation.
6) Working knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Fast growing company in Pune
- Basic Excel
- Basic Hindi
- Basic Outlook
- Basic Windows
- Basic Word
- Excellent English (Read/Write/Listen)
- Gender: Male
- JLPT N2/NAT Q2
- Willingness to travel
- Domain Knowledge Per Description
- Microsoft Power Point
- Advance Excel